Building Control Systems
BUILDING CONTROL SYSTEMS is a term that is applied to the practice of integrating all systems
within a premises to provide centralized monitoring and management for the entire building.
By integrating all of the electronic systems into a single "master controller", it is
possible to log and control all functions of the building.
DEXAGON can integrate some or all of these major systems in your facility into a single, cohesive building control system (PDF):
• Security Systems (Access Control, Surveillance, Emergency Systems, Power Fail Units)
• IT Systems (LANs, Firewalls, Servers, Network Management)
• Telephone Systems (Analog, Digital, VoIP, Voicemail-Email, Cellular)
• Time Clocks (Masters, Slaves, and Stratum servers)
• HVAC & Environmental Systems (Chillers, Boilers, Lighting, Public Address Systems)
• A/V & Conference Equipment (Projectors, Lighting Controls, Cameras, Screens, Blinds)
• POS (Point of Sale) & Credit/Debit Systems (Vending machines & library systems)
• Electronic Signage (Outdoor Advertising, Indoor Navigation / Way-finding)
• Parking Control (Surface & Underground, Pay & Display, Pay on Foot)
• RFID & Barcode Systems (Tracking of inventory, people, machinery)
• Manufacturing Automation (Robotic Controls, Automated Quality Assurance Systems)
We can lead the automation process, or bring additional expertise and resources to an existing
project. Our expertise includes RFI/RFP/RFQ preparation and analysis, end-to-end integration of
different systems, and tightly-coupled communications between all of the systems.
By adhering to the principles of
The Construction Specifications Institute
and working with architects and electrical engineers, DEXAGON can bring building control systems
to your next building!